To survive in the highly competitive market, BSNL, the state-run telecommunication service, came up with the highly alluring plans to captivate the customers. It also increased the validity spans by 43 percent. As per the Press Trust of India or PTI, the data balance offered per recharge has also been hiked to 50 percent in the name of ‘Happy Offer’ to give a tough competition to the latest offer launched by Jio in the name of ‘Happy New Year 2018.
The prices of the BSNL prepaid recharge has been revised to Rs. 186, Rs. 187, Rs. 349, Rs. 429, Rs. 485, and Rs. 666. Along with the additional validity and data, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited offers an unlimited STD, local, and roaming calls for prepaid mobile consumers, as confirmed by an official of the said company.
As per the BSNL official website, the prepaid recharges offered by the company as stated below:
- The prepaid recharge of the latest Happy Offer amounting to Rs. 485 will now be offering 1.5 GB data per day that will be valid for 90 days.
- 666 recharge will be offering 1.5 GB data per day with a validity of 129 days along with unlimited roaming, local, and STD calls.
- The consumers of BSNL who will be opting for Rs. 186 and Rs. 187 plan voucher and special tariff voucher respectively, will be given 1 GB data per day with a validity of 28 days.
- 349 recharge will be offered 1 GB data per day with a validity of 54 days.
- 429 recharge under the Happy Offer will be given a validity of 81 days and 1 GB data usage per day.
All the aforementioned plans will be presented with 100 SMS per day. The entire endeavor was presented to give a tough competition to Jio that extended its offer from 1 GB per day to 1.5 GB per day, this New Year.