For the motor racing enthusiasts, this might be most awaited schedule. The event where huge energy is released from bike’s engine, its vrooming and roaring sound, goose bumps on our skin, and burning asphalt is all set to come. The interesting part will be to watch KTM team and the new rider’s performance among Yamaha, Ducati, and Suzuki.
- March 26: Grand Prix of Qatar (Losail International Circuit)*
- April 9: Argentina MotoGP (Termas de Rio Hondo)
- April 23: Grand Prix of the Americas (Circuit of the Americas)
- May 7: Spanish Grand Prix (Circuito de Jerez)
- May 21: Grand Prix of France (Le Mans)
- June 4: Italian Grand Prix (Autodromo Del Mugello)
- June 11: Grand Prix of Catalunya (Circuit de Catalunya)
- June 25: Dutch Grand Prix (TT Circuit Assen)
- July 2: Grand Prix of Germany (Sachsenring)
- August 6: Czech Republic Grand Prix (Automotodrom Brno)
- August 13: Grand Prix of Austria (Red Bull Ring – Spielberg)
- August 27: British Grand Prix (Silverstone Circuit)
- September 10: San Marino Grand Prix (Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli)
- September 24: Grand Prix of Aragón (Motorland Aragón)
- October 15: Grand Prix of Japan (Twin Ring Motegi)
- October 22: Australian Grand Prix (Phillip Island)
- October 29: Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang International Circuit)
- November 12: Grand Prix of Valencia (Comunitat Valenciana – Ricardo Tormo)
Note: Location marked with (*) will be a night race.
So mark the dates on your calendar to witness the beasty riders speeding their rides with various new machines to break the aerodynamics.